Monday, February 8, 2010

This is Arkansas. What is the deal with the weather?

So here is in central Arkansas, we are blessed to have a snow day, or two consecutive snow days.

We don't know what to do when there are two separate incidents.



At least today I can work on my Firestarter socks, I am turning the heel on the last one. I am also going to watch The Search for Spock. The planned day was going to be going to school and learning more bones in the skull. Knitting and sitting on my butt? Should be a good day.



This city may have to invest in a snow plow.







3 comments:

Obsidian Kitten said...

Wow -- snow!

Good excuse for knitting, sitting and more knitting and sitting. Be glad they dont have a plow!

Helen said...

Just realized I posted the same picture twice. I am clearly a genius.

Severina said...

A couple of years ago the mayor sold some of our plows because we hadn't had any snow for five or six years. Of course this year we've had a couple of big-ass storms and frankly I've seen and fallen down in enough of the stuff to last me another five or six years.

Feh.